Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sephora Beauty Splurge Pt. V

 My Sephora purchases have only increased since becoming a VIB!! From August 12-18th Sephora had a promotion offering double points for Beauty Insiders, triple points for VIBS, and quadruple points for VIB Rogue Members! No surprise that I took advantage and made a few Sephora purchases! Here's the first of three purchases I made during the promotion!!
 
 
Sephora Beauty Haul #5
 
 
Hello Kitty Wild Thing Makeup Palette
Retail $34.00 on sale for $17.00 ($200 Value)

My sister loves Hello Kitty, so I picked up this palette for her birthday next month. I was debating between this one and the Hello Kitty Tokyo Pop Eyeshadow Palette, but decided on this palette due to the size and value. It comes with 12 eye shadows, complimentary eyeliner, and matching mirror! It's too cute and she can save the tin it comes in after she's used up all the makeup!
 

 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Izak Baked Eyeshadow Palette
Retail $21.00 on sale for $13.00

I just love this palette design-the notebook style is so creative!! This will be my first time trying baked eyeshadow, so I'm super excited! Plus this will be a great palette to carry in my handbag!!
 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Professional Dual Pencil Sharpener
Retail $3.00 on sale for $1.00

This will be a great sharpener to store in my makeup bag! Plus the design is perfect for travel!!
 
 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Artist Color Box Makeup Palette
Retail $34.00 on sale for $25.00 ($145 Value)


This palette looks awesome!! It contains 24 waterproof eye shadows, six lip glosses, five eye pencils, and a double-ended applicator brush. I plan to do a follow up post with swatches!!

 
Hello Kitty Nail Art Stickers (Metallic)
Retail $4.00 on sale for $3.00

I'm also a Hello Kitty fan and want to get more into nail art. I thought these stickers were too cute and would be an easy way to decorate my nails!
 
 
Free Deluxe Sample: SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
 
I use makeup remover on a daily basis, so I will get a lot of use out of this! Plus the size is perfect to store in my makeup bag!!
 
 
Free Samples: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup, Bumble and bumble Gentle Shampoo, and Agave Oil Treatment
 
Urban Decay is one of my new favorite brands, so I'm stoked to try this makeup sample! And I love hair product samples since I buy hair products less frequently than makeup.
 
 
Extra Free Samples: Chloé Eau de Parfum card, Yves Saint Laurent
TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch
 
Sephora threw in a couple extras which is always appreciated!!
 
 
 
Reward Deluxe Samples (100 points each): Alterna Caviar CC Cream for Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction, Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday Lacquer -Glitter (in Happy Birthday),  and Marc Jacobs Beauty Highlighter- Gel Crayon
 
This is the first time that I've redeemed my reward points-Sephora had some fantastic rewards!! I've been eyeing some of Alterna's Caviar hair products, so I'm stoked to get my hands on their CC Cream! I was also thrilled to grab a Deborah Lippmann polish since I've been dying to try her polish since I've seen swatches of The Mermaids Collection! I was a bit bummed to miss out on the deluxe sample of the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, but I picked up the Marc Jacobs Gel Crayon in it's place. I was ecstatic to have the opportunity to try out this brand new beauty line! And I love the eyeliner-it glides on smoothly and has intense color payoff!
 
Do you like to use makeup palettes or individual cosmetics? If you use palettes, do you come up with looks using just the colors in a single palette or do you combine multiple palettes to create the perfect look?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment