Friday, July 25, 2014

Yuzen Box Summer 2014

Today I am ecstatic to share my first Yuzen Box with you! Yuzen Box is an original eco subscription box containing a mix of spa, beauty, and food items made with natural ingredients. Unlike a lot of subscription boxes, Yuzen ships quarterly instead of monthly.


Summer Yuzen Box


Yuzen 

Each box comes with a handmade Japanese paper, known as Yuzen or Chiyogami!


First look at the products!


Hugo Naturals Handcrafted Soap (Vanilla & Sweet Orange)
Full Size (4 oz)-$3.99 Value!

I like that this company doesn't test on animals. And I love how this soap smells-I can't wait to use it! I would also love to try this soap in Grapefruit and French Lavender!


Sencha Naturals Pink Dragonfruit Mints 
Full Size (0.75 oz)-$2.95 Value!

These mints are as cute as their packaging-they look like little leaves! And just 3 mints have the same amount of antioxidants as a cup of green tea! I will have to try these mints in other flavors.


Kerstin Florian Lavender Body Spray
Deluxe Size (1 fl oz)-$11.76 Value!

I've always been a lotion type of girl, but recently I've gotten into body oil. I am loving this body spray-it's super easy to apply, non-greasy, and has a very light smell. Now I want to try their Chamomile body spray!


Aromaflage Botanical Fragrance & Insect Repellent 
Sample Size (0.05 fl oz)-$1.92 !

 I couldn't find any measurements on the bottle, so I had to estimate its value based on an average size perfume sample bottle. This product really intrigues me because I've never seen anything like it. A fragrance that doubles as a insect repellent would come in handy on days spent outside for a long period of time. I plan to use it when going to festivals this summer. 


MyChelle Dermaceuticals Ultimate Lash and Brow Serum
Full Size (0.16 fl oz)-$62.50 Value!

I don't tend to purchase products like these, but I occasionally use them when I receive them. I may pass this on to a friend who could use it more than I.


Kneipp Balancing Lavender Herbal Bath
Deluxe Size (0.68 fl oz)~$5.50 Value!

I found the price of the .67 bottle on their website, so I used that as the value since it was close enough. They also offer this herbal bath in a 3.38 size for $20.00. I've always known lavender to be calming, but apparently it is also stimulating! I love taking baths, so I can't wait to try this out and see how it works!


Shamanuti Seaweed Toner
Full Size (1 fl oz)-$10.00 Value!

They also offer this toner in a 4 oz size for $28.00. It's interesting that they put this in a glass bottle since I've never seen toners in this type of packaging. I like the scent of this toner and the fact that it is cruelty-free. 

Total Cost: $33.00
Total Value: $98.62!

I've been more into spa products since studying aesthetics, so I absolutely loved this Yuzen Box!
 It introduced me to all new brands that are eco-friendly, natural, or organic! 

Have you tried Yuzen Box? What did you think of their summer box?
If you would like to sign up for Yuzen Box for $33/box, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment