Sunday, November 17, 2013

Kat Von D Splurge on Sephora.com

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting much recently. My computer isn't working properly, so I haven't been able to update my blog. But I've been keeping busy swatching lots of new goodies to show you all once my computer is back up and running. In the meantime, I was able to use my boyfriend's computer to bring you this post! I just couldn't wait to show you my Kat Von D purchase!!
 
 
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
(Eyegasm, Immortal Love, and Puro Amor)
Retail $18.00 on sale for $9.00 each!
 
 
Eyegasm
 
 
Immortal Love
 

Puro Amor
 
I love these pencils-especially Eyegasm and Puro Amor! The creamy formula glides on easily and has great color payoff! I was amazed by the quality of these after reading reviews from the Cosmetics Cop. I 100% trust her expert opinion on skincare, but since make up is a bit more subjective I feel we don't tend to always agree. The packaging on these pencils is gorgeous-I love the flower design. Plus the smudge tip is a bonus! I'm also not bothered that these pencils require sharpening since they come with their own sharpener. 

 
Kat Von D Triple Threat Tattoo Liners
Retail $39.00 on sale for $26.00!
 
This set comes with three tattoo liners-Poetica (bold chiseled tip), Saint (skinny tip), and Sinner (medium tip).

I don't use liquid liners often, I've been wanting to check out her tattoo liners for a while now and thought this set was a great way to try them out. I love that this set has multiple size tips to create any look you desire.
 
 
Free Gift With Purchase: Festive Cheery Endurance Sample Bag with 8 samples 
 
I actually kind of like this bag! I thought I wouldn't like the material and wasn't crazy about the pattern, but it's much nicer in person.

 
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Anti-Aging, LancĂ´me Tresor Eau de Parfum, Ojon Color Sustain Pro Fade-Fighter Weekly Conditioner Treatment, Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat, Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara, Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick, Ren Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk, and Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Dark Spot Correcting
 
This was one of four Holiday Sample Bags featuring 8 samples that VIBS could choose as their gift with a $25 purchase. I chose this set because it was the one set that I felt I'd get the most use of out of the products offered. However, I won't currently get use out the Ojon treatment since my hair isn't colored. But I've been thinking of going back to red, so maybe in the near future I can try it out! I've also been really wanting to try some products from Anastasia, Smashbox, and Kat Von D, so this will be a great chance to finally try some new items out.
 
 
Free Samples: Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Spray, Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray, and Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre Eau de Toilette
 
I didn't care for many of the samples offered this time around so I ended up getting some Men's cologne samples which I will have to pass on.

Are you a fan of Kat Von D? If so, what's your favorite product?
If not, what's your go-to brand?




 
 
                 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment