Thursday, November 28, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag November 2013

Hey guys, Happy Thanksgiving!!
Today I'm so excited to finally show you what I received in this month's Ipsy bag!!
 

Ipsy's theme this month is Glam It Up!

 
November Glam Bag
 
This month's bag has been the best one yet! I absolutely love the gold snakeskin design with the pink trim along the top-it is absolutely gorgeous!! Plus, it's a wristlet, so I'll definitely be rocking this bag during the holidays! And to top it all off, we got 6 items in this month's bag!!!

 
Em Michele Phan Lip Gallery Creamy Color Lipstick (Violaceous)
Full Size (3.5 g)-$16.50!
 
If you haven't already heard, Michelle Phan recently came out with her own cosmetics line, Em Cosmetics! This month we all received one of four items from her new line in our Ispy bags. Ipsters could have instead received a Waterliner Intense Color Eyeliner, Pillow Plush Cushiony Lip Balm, or Lash Gallery Mascara from Em Cosmetics.
 
Those who received a lipstick got either the Lip Gallery Creamy Color Classic Lipstick or Lip Gallery Color Sheer Lipstick. I received one from the latter, though I was really hoping to get one of the waterliners. I really want to try Turquoise and Teal Tease!! But I do like that the lipstick I received is moisturizing with a buildable tint.
 
 
Be A Bombshell Lip Crayon (Hot Damn)
Full Size (2.5 g)-$14.00!
 
Everyone also received a lip crayon in their bag, but some received the color Shameless. I think lip crayons are fun, but they aren't always as moisturizing as I'd like. But this shade works well with a lip balm on top. I'm not usually a red-wearer, but I do think it's a great color for the holidays.

 
Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer (Caviar Cocktail)
Full Size (0.5 fl oz)-$13.00!
 
Everyone got a polish in their bag, but the other color you could have received was Champagne. I  have been wanting to try Nailtini for a few months now, so I'm excited to finally get one in my bag! The color I received resembles the one I got in my Birchbox this month, but unlike the Color Club polish I got, this one is a full size!! It sucks to get a dupe, but at least both subscription services are on trend for the holidays and picked a color I'd definitely rock!!

 
Pixi Beauty Bronzer (Subtly Suntouched)
Deluxe Size (0.11 oz)-$11.38
 
You could have also received this bronzer in the darker shade, Summertime. I wasn't psyched to get this in my bag, but I will say this is a pretty good sample size. I had a hard time finding the true value of this sample because the bronzer is only sold with a kabuki brush valuing $18 for the set. I saw that one Ipster based the sample cost on the cost per oz of Pixi blushes, so I'm going with that. I feel this color is too light to be a true bronzer, but it does make for a decent highlighter. Plus I think the smooth light green packaging is cute, so maybe I'll be giving Pixi a shot after all.

 
Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil (Amethyst)
Full Size (2.4 g)-$14.00!
 
Everyone got one of these in their bag, but some received this gem pencil in the color Topaz, a blue silver. I have heard so many good things about Starlooks, so I am ecstatic to finally try one of their products!! I love eyeliners and don't have any like this one, so it's a perfect addition to my collection!! I love the packaging and color-the purple silver shade will be perfect to use on my waterline or to line the inner corners of my eyes for the holidays!!

 
BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Sample (Eclipse)
Deluxe Size (0.89 oz)-$1.28
 
This was one of the variation items you could have received. The other items you could have received were HSI Professional Argan Oil, Kiss everEZlashes Lash Double Pack, TRESemme TRES Two Hold Hairspray Travel Size, Cailyn Built-In Sponge Tip Mineral Eye Shadow, and GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment.
 
This is a full size eye shadow from their new Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Palette. The other colors you could have received were Sun, Aphrodite, Neptune, or Asteroid. I swatched this sample shade from my palette to show you as I will be giving away this sample. I would have been really psyched to get this sample if I hadn't already owned the palette. But I have to tell you that I  love this palette so much that I will be doing a separate post with a complete set of swatches of this palette for you soon!!!! 
 
Total Paid: $10.00
Total Value: $70.16!


 This was the best Ipsy bag we have gotten by far! Not only did we get mostly full size products in a bag that's perfect to use for the holidays, but we got an extra item this month!
 
If  you'd like to sign up for Ipsy, I'd love it if you'd use my referral link! 
By doing so I can earn credit towards receiving an additional product in my bag to review!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment