Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag April 2014

Tonight, I'm finally sharing this month's Ipsy bag!


April Glam Bag

I love the deep purple color and style of this month's bag.

 
This month's theme is Beauty Rocks!

 
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil 
Deluxe Size (0.03 oz)-$15.00 Value!
 
 
Everyone received this brand new eyeliner from Urban Decay! I already got one of these free with a recent Urban Decay order (which I still have to get around to posting), but I'm happy to have another. Urban Decay is my favorite cosmetic brand and you know how much I love my eyeliners!

 
Black Velvet


Rainbow Honey Nail Polish
Deluxe Size (5 ml)-$3.33 Value!

 
Midnight Fountain

 This was a variation item. You could have instead received City Color Cosmetics White Gold Shadow & Highlighter Mousse or Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Eyeshadow in Champagne. I was so happy I got the nail polish since I can never have too many! The color is just gorgeous-these pictures don't do it justice! But unfortunately it peeled pretty easily, so I probably wouldn't go out and buy a polish from this brand. But I'm still open to trying another polish from this line if I got it in a future subscription box.

 
Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion
Deluxe Size (0.25 oz)-$9.75 Value!

This was another variation item. Others received Benefit Lollitint, St Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Anti-Aging Mult-Action Face, or Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment. I'm not a big fan of this brand, so I wasn't excited to get this in my bag. But I might end up trying this out because I really love scrubs.

 
Mary Kay At Play Jelly Lip Gloss (Berry Me)
Full Size (0.32 fl oz)-$10.00 Value!

Some Ipsters got this in Teddy Bare. Others received Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Acid Pink or Apple Pink or Starlooks Longwear Lip Pencil in Naked. I was disappointed to get this product since I was a Mary  Kay Independent Beauty Consultant for 6 years, and have been looking to try new brands with this beauty subscription service. I'm not saying this is a bad product, I'm just not super excited about it and will probably be passing it along. I was really hoping to get the Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Acid Pink, but would have been happy to even get the Starlooks lip pencil since I'm a fan of their eyeliners.

 
Sexy Hair Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse
Deluxe Size (1.6 oz)-$6.00 Value!

This was one of the another group of variation products. You could have instead received So Seductive Such a Tease Lashes, Demeter Jasmine Perfume Oil Roll On, Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush, or KISS Looks So Natural Lashes in Shy, Pretty, Flirty, Sultry, or Vamp. I loved all the products I've tried from this brand so far, so I was excited to see this in my bag! I'm always looking for volumizing products for my fine hair, so I can't wait to try this product out.
I hope it really does give me big sexy hair!!

Total Paid: $10.00
Total Value: $44.08!

 
This was a mixed bag for me. While it was a high valued bag, I didn't like a couple of the items inside. Still, I got more than my ten dollars worth, so I can't really complain!
 
If you'd like to sign up for Ipsy, I'd love it if you'd use my referral link!
By doing so I can earn credit towards receiving an additional product in my bag to review!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment