Saturday, July 20, 2013

Paula's Choice Pt. II

I was originally going to try Paula's Choice Hydralight Shine-Free Daily Mineral Complex SPF 30 before investing in the complete set. But since Paula's Choice is having a 15% off everything sale, I took the opportunity to buy the complete Hydralight System. Even though I already had one product in the set, it seemed worth buying the complete system for the price difference. I figure I can give away the extra moisturizer to a friend!

 
Hydralight System: Hydralight One Step Face Cleanser, Hydralight Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner, Skin Perfecting 1% BHA Lotion Exfoliant, Hydralight Shine-Free Daily Mineral Complex SPF 30, and Hydralight Moisture-Infusing Lotion
 
 
Step-By-Step Guide

The system comes with a complete step-by-step guide telling you exactly when and in which order to apply the products. With a tool like this, it will be a breeze learning my new skincare routine!

 
Free Bonus: Oil Blotting Papers
 
This skincare set was such a great deal! Not only did I save money buying the complete set over buying the products individually, but I got the 15% off discount on top of the sale price! Plus the system also included a free pack of oil-blotting papers!!
 
 
 
Free Samples: Beautiful Body Butter, Slip Into Silk Body Lotion, and Almost the Real Thing Self-Tanning Gel
 
 
Shop Paula's Choice now to save 15% off your order!
Have you tried Paula's Choice yet?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment