Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sephora Beauty Splurge Pt. IV

Hey guys! I just wanted to start out by telling you some exciting news...
 
 
I'm a VIB!!!
 
This is my first time becoming a VIB! In order to achieve VIB status you must spend $350 at Sephora in a calendar year. You maintain VIB status the year in which you become a VIB and the following year. I can not wait to take advantage of all my benefits!!
 
My welcome package gives me three one time perks to be used within 90 days:
45 minute dedicated makeover session with an expert beauty advisor
10% off next purchase
Free shipping on next purchase
 
VIB benefits include:
Attending Private Events
Get Seasonal Gifts
Try New Products Early
Shop Sales First
 
Now that I just achieved VIB status, I see Sephora has a VIB Rouge status. You can reach VIB Rouge status when you spend $1,000 in a calendar year. While my Sephora addiction is growing, I don't know if I'll quite reach that status anytime soon.
 
Now a quick look at the purchase that gave me VIB status:
 
 
 
Sephora Beauty Haul #4
Clarisonic Plus Sonic Skin Cleansing System
I finally invested in a Clarisonic!! I have been going crazy researching the different models, debating between purchasing the Mia 2 or Plus. I finally decided upon the Plus since you can also use it on your body in addition to your face. I went with this Sephora Exclusive set-I just love the coral color!!
 

 
Free Deluxe Sample: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (Beso)
I have been dying to try Stila for quite some time now! I don't have a lot of red lip products and I don't tend to have a lot of liquid lipsticks, so this will add some diversity to my makeup stash!!
 
 
 
Free Samples: Philosophy Living Grace (tried it- it's a nice light scent), Living Proof Satin Hair Serum, Philosophy Miracle Worker, and Laura Mercier Foundation Primer-Radiance
 
One of my chosen samples was bare Minerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara, but they must have ran out since they gave me the last two other samples in its place. I'm a little disappointed for the substitution, but I already have a ton of mascara so it's not a major loss.
 
Are you a Beauty Insider, VIB, or a VIB Rouge?
Do you have a Clarisonic? Which model do you prefer?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment