Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sinful Colors: Cinderella

I am so excited to share with you my first experience trying Sinful Colors nail polish! I had known of Sinful Colors for years now, but never purchased a bottle. After reading some polish blogs showing swatches of Sinful Colors Cinderella, I  headed to Wegmans to pick up the coveted baby blue shade. While I'm not usually a fan of baby blue, the swatches of Cinderella were so pretty! The color perfectly resembles Cinderella's dress with a bit of shimmer. And it was only $1.99! 

 
I had to use multiple coats, but it wasn't very difficult to work with and I felt the shade wore well. However, I prefer Blue Lotus from Mary Kay's Zen in Bloom Collection over this shade. Even though I'm not a big fan of this hue, many polish lovers adore it so I'd encourage you to check it out. While I didn't fall in love with this color, I'm still open to trying others from the Sinful Colors line. 

 
Are you a fan of Sinful Colors? What's your favorite shade?
What do you think of Cinderella?

No comments:

Post a Comment