Saturday, March 22, 2014

Birchbox March 2014

Hello Sirens! Tonight I'm sharing my March Birchbox!!
 

This month's theme is Spring Forward!
 
 
March Birchbox

 
COOLA Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face
Sample Size (0.17 oz)-$3.60 Value!
 
I really liked the Coola sample I got in my first Ipsy bag, so I was excited to try this one. I really like this one because it feels super silky, gives great sun protection, and contains antioxidants! I think it'd be perfect for summer wear.
 
 
Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
Deluxe Size (Unknown)-Unknown Value
 
I loved the oil I got in last month's box so much that I was happy to try another product from this brand. It took multiple trys before I got the pump to work, which I wonder was due to the product inside being more of a lotion consistency than a liquid. Nonetheless, I do like the spray-it smells great just like the hair oil. I just wish the measurement contents were listed on the bottle. When I asked Birchbox for the measurements of the last sample, they directed me to inquire it from Beauty Protector. But I'm not sure how to contact them as I can not even find a company website. If anyone has any contact information for this brand please let me know in a comment down below.

 
Gilchrist & Soames London Collection Body Lotion
Deluxe Size (2 oz)-$4.00 Value!
 
Getting a body lotion was a nice change, especially a luxurious one that's been in some of the world's most exclusive hotels! I'm also glad to see this product is cruelty-free, eco-friendly, and loaded with antioxidant-rich botanicals.
 
 
 
Harvey Prince Cherie Blossom Fragrance
Sample Size (0.05 fl oz)-$1.62 Value!

 
I love trying a new perfume especially one if I can't find it in the typical beauty department. This scent is perfect for spring with a top note of Somei sakura (cherry blossom). But while the sample packaging is so cute, the bottle design of the full size fragrance seems rather plain.

 
Lifestyle Extra: Tea Forte Mintteas (Retreat)
Deluxe Size (1 Tin)-$3.32 Value!
 
I love the concept of this product-not only do these mints freshen your breath, but each flavor accomplishes specific wellness goals. Retreat, the Lemongrass Yuzu blend I received, is designed to help you relax. I love multitasking products, so I am definitely interested in trying out the other kinds.

 
Birchbox Find: Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango
Sample Size (0.375 oz)-$0.47 Value!
 
I love Ghiradelli chocolate and was excited to try a new flavor! I was a little disappointed it wasn't a full size like the one I received in my November Birchbox, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.  I just had to go out and buy another kind at my local Wegmans!
 
Total Paid: $10.00
Total Value: $13.01

(Not including Beauty Protector sample)

This was one of the best boxes I've received in a while! I will use everything in this month's box!!
  
Do you subscribe to Birchbox? If so, what did you get in this month's box?
If you'd like to sign up for Birchbox for $10/Month, I'd love it if you'd use my referral link!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment