Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Vol. IV Redux

I  had ordered the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. IV Redux in my last ULTA order, but it arrived with the mirror completely shattered. I went to my local ULTA to see if I could exchange it, but they didn't have any in stock. So since I had to order it on Ulta.com, I picked up a few other things!
 

Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Vol. IV Redux
Retail $32.00

This palette is a Limited-Edition remix of the original Book of Shadows Vol IV. Since I missed out on the original and now have been collecting UD palettes, I had to pick this up!

 
Pop-up Butterflies!!

 
This palette comes with 16 Eye Shadows, 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Supercurl Curling Mascara, Eye Shadow Primer Potion, and Portable Speaker!

 
16 Eye Shadows
 
 
Kiddie Pool, Gunmetal, Creep, Baked (Without Flash/No Primer)
 
 
Kiddie Pool, Gunmetal, Creep, Baked (With Flash/No Primer)
 
 
Grifter, Psychedelic Sister, Lost, Hijack (Without Flash/No Primer)
 
 
Grifter, Psychedelic Sister, Lost, Hijack (With Flash/No Primer)
 
 
Midnight Cowgirl, Sin, Sidecar, Strip (Without Flash/No Primer)
 
 
 
Midnight Cowgirl, Sin, Sidecar, Strip (With Flash/No Primer)
 
 
Stray Dog, Missionary, Virgin, Polyester Bride (Without Flash/No Primer)
 
 
Stray Dog, Missionary, Virgin, Polyester Bride (With Flash/No Primer)


Body Benefits Gentle Bath Sponge (Blue, Green, Coral)
Retail $2.49 Each-B2G1 Free Promo

I use loofas regularly, so this seemed like a good special to stock up on a few month's supply.


Ulta Salon Nail Base Coat, Ulta Salon Nail Clear Topcoat, Ulta Salon Nail X-Dry
Retail $6.00 Each on sale for $2.00 Each!

I also picked up some nail essentials!


Ulta Professional Nail Lacquer
Retail $7.50 on sale for $2.00!

I'd like to see how this compares to the others.


Ulta Gel Eyeliner Pencil (Indigo, Black Out, Mink)
Retail $8.00 on sale for $4.00 each!

I am in love with the Indigo shade-I call it my Frozen eyeliner because I love Elsa in the movie Frozen so much! I am so excited to create some icy looks with this liner!


Free Sample: Versace Yellow Diamond

I was suppose to get 3 samples, but only received one. But I didn't complain since I figured I lucked out getting the GWP with my last order.

Which is your favorite Volume of the Book Of Shadows?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment