Friday, March 28, 2014

Gift With Purchase at ULTA

 Hey everyone! ULTA had a Gift With Purchase running last month, and I'm finally getting around to showing you my ULTA order!

 
ULTA Gel Eyeliner Pencil (Penny, Aqua, Olive Oil)
Retail $8.00 Each
 
 
 I loved the last ones I bought so much, that I had to pick up some other colors! I just love the formula on these-I will probably be picking up more at some point.
 
Free 14-Pc Gift With Any $19.50 ULTA Brand Purchase ($88 Value)!

 
Bag (Teal)
 
You could have also chosen this in Pink.

Last time I got their GWP it contained a variety of brands, but I didn't mind that this one was all ULTA merchandise. It gave me a chance to try out a variety of their products. And since I'm already a huge fan of their eye liners, I was sure I'd like some of their other stuff as well.
 
 
ULTA Professional Flawless Prime  

 
ULTA Nail Lacquer (Fuchsiamania)

 
 
ULTA Dual Ended Eye Liner (Deep Brown/Black)

 
 
ULTA Super Shiny Lip Butter (Vienna)

 
 
ULTA Super Shiny Lip Gloss (#17 Illusion) 

 
ULTA Voluptuous Volume Mascara (Jet Black)

 
 
ULTA Cheek Color (Sweet Cheeks)

 
ULTA Dramatic Eyeshadow Quad (Iceland, Twilight, Lock & Key, After Hours)

 
Iceland, Twilight, Lock & Key, After Hours (Without Flash/No Primer)

 
Iceland, Twilight, Lock & Key, After Hours (With Flash/No Primer)

 
ULTA Classic Eyeshadow Quad (Seashell, In The Buff, Silk, Social Climber)

 
Seashell, In The Buff, Silk, Social Climber (Without Flash/No Primer)

 
Seashell, In The Buff, Silk, Social Climber (With Flash/No Primer)
 
 
ULTA Chic Eyeshadow Quad (Sahara Sand, Sunkissed, Mosaic, Glittering Sand)

 
Iceland, Twilight, Lock & Key, After Hours (Without Flash/No Primer)

 
Iceland, Twilight, Lock & Key, After Hours (With Flash/No Primer)
 
 
ULTA Brushes (Blush Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Foam Tip Applicator)

 
ULTA Coupon

 Ulta even supplied a coupon for 30% off an ULTA Skincare purchase!

While I didn't end up loving everything in the bag, I'm glad I got to try out some new products. I do love the lip gloss, lip butter, and blush! The nail polish was okay and I've only swatched the eye liner. I haven't gotten around to trying the primer, mascara, or brushes yet. The only items I was really disappointed in were the eye shadows because they seemed chalky. I had high hopes for the shadows, but unfortunately they didn't have great pigmentation and were difficult to blend.

 
Did you get this Gift With Purchase? If so, what did you think of the bag and its contents?
Do you like a GWP to contain products from a single brand or do you prefer getting a mixture?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment