Monday, September 23, 2013

Birchbox: September 2013

I am so excited to show you guys my first Birchbox box! And this box is amazing!! Birchbox is celebrating it's 3 year anniversary, and their theme this month is Heritage.
 
I received 110 Birchbox Points when I purchased the annual subscription. I used the code GOLDENFIFTY during sign up to receive 50 extra Birchbox Points. You can earn Birchbox Points by purchasing full-size products in the Birchbox Shop, referring friends, or completing sample reviews. For every 100 points you earn you get $10 off a full-sized product!
 

September Birchbox
 
As the name suggests, your products come in a box instead of a bag!
 
 
Ruffian Nail Lacquer (Hedge Fund)
Full Size-$10.00 Value
 
This was a Birchbox Exclusive and the product that got me to sign up! This is Ruffian's first line of polish and I am so excited to try it out! Everyone received one of three colors from the Crowd Sourced Collection in their box. The other colors you could have received were Fox Hunt or Delirium. This is my fav product in the entire box!! The bottles are just too cute!!
 
 
Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45+
Deluxe Sample (0.17 fl oz)-$4.42 Value
 
I was really excited to see this product in my box-I love trying new BB and CC creams!! I've tried this product out a few times and absolutely love it! It contains sunscreen, is fragrance-free, and blends easily!!
 
 

Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
Deluxe Sample (3ml)-$2.90 Value
 
I love lip balms, so I was intrigued by this item! So far I've only tried it as on my lips, but it can also be used on dry skin, nipples, and cuticles! I don't plan to use it for all intended purposes, but I might test it out on my cuticles! But thus far I am loving it as a lip balm-it's thick but not sticky!!

 
Amika Blow Up Spray
Deluxe Sample (2 fl oz)-$6.00
 
I love getting hair care samples and this one smells amazing! I love that I can use it on damp or dry hair and that it's suppose to provide heat protection as well as volume my hair! I've used this product before using a hair dryer and also on dry hair and it does help add texture and volume.

 
Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
Deluxe Sample (0.13 oz)-$10.76 Value 
 
I got yet another mascara, but at least the packaging on this one was intriguing. I tested it out and while I don't think it adds much drama or volume, it leaves my lashes soft hours later and doesn't clump.

Total Paid: $10.00
Total Value: $34.08!

I am quite happy with my first Birchbox! All these brands were new to me and I loved trying them!
 
Do you subscribe to Birchbox? If so, what did you get in your box this month?
If you aren't subscribed, you can sign up for Birchbox for $10/Month using my referral link here! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment