Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sephora Mini Purchase

Prior to my mini Project 10 Pan, I made a small Sephora purchase.  I could not resist stocking up on more of these metallic eye shadows! I was ecstatic when I saw additional shades went on sale!
 

Sephora Mini Purchase
 
 
SEPHORA COLLECTION
Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow (Taupe #6)
Retail $16.00 on sale for $7.00!

 I saw swatches of this online and was blown away by the pigmentation!
 
 
SEPHORA COLLECTION
Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow (Lilac #10)
Retail $16.00 on sale for $7.00!
 
This shade is so pretty and original. Plus the price is amazing for the quality!

I used my Sephora Groupon which saved me $5.00 and my free shipping VIB code from my welcome package.
 
No free deluxe sample this time since my purchase was less than $25 (Sephora typically gives a code for a free deluxe sample when you make a $25 purchase) and also because I used my free shipping code (Sephora only allows you to use one code per order). I was wondering when I'd make use of my free shipping code since I usually spend enough to qualify for free shipping (Sephora offers free 3 day shipping on orders of $50 or more), and wouldn't want to pass up on a free deluxe sample with purchase. But because I was able to combine my VIB code with my Groupon, I was able to pick up just a couple of clearance items that wouldn't qualify for a free deluxe sample anyway! Plus, I still got my 3 free samples that you can get with any purchase!
 
 
Free Samples: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil, MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation, and BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation  
 
I haven't tried a new foundation in quite some time, so I'm excited to check these out!
 
 
Extra Free Sample: Urban Decay Naked Skin
 
Total spent: $10.12 including the purchase price of the Groupon!!

Did you get the Sephora Groupon? If so, how do you plan to use it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment