Thursday, September 5, 2013

Urban Decay Splurge Pt. I

Urban Decay is having a makeup sale, so I went on a little shopping spree!! I just could not get over the prices-I stocked up some great pieces that will make wonderful additions to my collection!

 
Urban Decay Haul #1


Deluxe Shadow Box
Retail $38.00 on sale for $10.00!

 
Eyeshadow: Fishnet, Honey, Ransom, Graffiti, Zero, Peace, Shag, Scratch, and Underground

I love the velvety textured case-so luxe! I'm also stoked  that it came with a vial of the Eyeshadow Primer Potion-I love this stuff and it's the perfect size to stash in my handbag!!

 
Fun Palette
Retail $36.00 on sale for $16.00!

 
Eyeshadow: Maui Wowie, Deep End, Sellout, Fishnet, Stray Dog, and Freakshow
Lip Gloss: Midnight Cowboy

This palette really is fun as the name suggests! I love the sparkly blue exterior and colorful octopus interior design!


Eyeshadow Primer Potion (in Greed)
Retail $20.00 on sale for 10.00!

I love UD's original Eyeshadow Primer Potion, so I figured I'd try this version too!
Apparently this formula can also be worn as a shadow or highlighter, so I'll have to check that out.

 
Deluxe Eyeshadow (in Frigid)
Retail $18.00 on sale for $4.00!
 
 
This eyeshadow compact design is so cool-I just love the ghosts!! I also like that it has a mirror.

 
Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 20 (Bodyguard)
Retail $30.00 on sale for $5.00!

I love using tinted moisturizer during the summer in place of my moisturizer and foundation.
Any product that's a 2-in-1 is always a plus!!

 
Skyscraper Multi Benefit Mascara (Black)
Retail $20.00 on sale for $10.00!

I know I already have a ton of mascara, but I couldn't resist trying one from Urban Decay!

 
Stardust Sparkling Lip Gloss (Glitter Rock)
$19.00 on sale for $9.00!

This color is gorgeous-I think it'd pair well with my new cheek tint!!

 
Free Sample: Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion Smart Card

Spent: $64.00 plus sales tax. Total Savings: $117.00!!
I got almost 65% off my order plus free shipping!!

Have you been wanting to try Urban Decay or have always been a fan?
If so, you can check out their sale here!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment