Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sephora Beauty Splurge Pt. VIII

Before starting Project 10 Pan I made one last Sephora purchase!
 
 
Sephora Beauty Haul #8
 

Urban Decay Ammo Eye Palette
Retail $38.00 on sale for $12.00!

 
Even though I already have the Ammo Palette in the new design, I could not resist purchasing this version. This looks to be an anniversary edition celebrating Urban Decay's 10th birthday! I couldn't go wrong at this price and it will be great to have a back up of their bestselling shades!

 
Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Retail $19.00
 
Even though I had already purchased an eyelash curler during Julep's Warehouse Sale, I thought it was time to really invest in a Shiseido curler since I've heard so many good things. I'll either give away the Julep one or keep it at my boyfriend's.

 
SEPHORA COLLECTION 3 In 1 Perfecting Base Coat
Retail $6.00

I can always use more base coat!
 
 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mirror Shine Top Coat
Retail $6.00

Doesn't hurt to have more top coat either!

 
 
 
SEPHORA by OPI Nail Colour (Just a little Dangerous)
Retail $9.00 on sale for $4.50!
 
I picked up a few colors from this line when they originally went on sale and became a big fan. I absolutely love dark purple polishes, so this shade is perfect for me! It's a little dark to see the depth of the color indoors, but in direct sunlight you can see all the little pink flecks in the polish.

 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Flirt-It Lash Duo
Retail $10.00 on sale for $3.00!
 
I want to start getting into wearing false eyelashes more to add a bit of extra glam for nights out! I thought this set was a great value and it was rated highly.

 
Free Deluxe Sample: Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

I can always use more makeup remover!

 
Free Samples: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free, Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation, and Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation

There wasn't much variety in the samples offered, but free is free!

 
Reward Deluxe Sample (100 Points): Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick (Catfight)
 
If you haven't figured it out already, I'm officially addicted to Urban Decay! Even though I already got a deluxe sample of Anarchy and purchased a full size of Streak, I couldn't resist getting another baby lipstick! It was a bit of a gamble since Sephora didn't list the shade, so there was a chance I could have ended up with a duplicate. But I got lucky and got Catfight!

Spent: $50.50 plus sales tax. Total Savings: $37.50! I saved about 42%!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment