Friday, September 6, 2013

Urban Decay Splurge Pt. II

After purchasing a bunch of goodies during the UD sale, I decided to place a second order to pick up a few more things!! The prices were just too good to pass up on these beauties!
 

Urban Decay Haul #2


Feminine Palette
Retail $36.00 on sale for $16.00!

 
Eyeshadow: Bordello, Skimp, AC/DC, Gunmetal, Hijack, and Lost
Lip Gloss: Wallflower

After getting the Fun Palette, I figured I might as well invest in this one too. I think it's so cool that one of the shades is called AC/DC!! I just had to tell my boyfriend, Ben!

 
Dangerous Palette
Retail $36.00 on sale for $16.00!


Eyeshadow: Gravity, Loaded, Evidence, Deeper, Mushroom, and Ace
Lip Gloss: Naked

I had to get this palette to complete the trio! I really like that these limited-edition palettes cater to my different personalities!!

 
Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint (in Greedy)
Retail $24.00 on sale for $5.00!

 
This color looks rather dark in the compact, but UD says it's a sheer and buildable cheek tint. I think it'd go nicely with my new Stardust Lip Gloss!

 
Baked Bronzer For Face And Body (in Baked)
Retail $26.00 on sale for $12.00!

 
 
I love the compact design-so pretty! Since I'm a big advocate of using sunscreen, I love using bronzer to get sun-kissed skin!

 
Lip Love Honey-Infused Lip Therapy (in Drizzle)
Retail $12.00 on sale for $4.00!

It's always nice to have a light neutral lip gloss in your bag!

 
Free Sample: Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion Smart Card

Spent: $53.00 plus sales tax. Total Savings: $81.00!!
I got about 60% off my order plus free shipping!!

Are you an Urban Decay fan? If so, what UD product is your favorite?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment