Monday, January 20, 2014

Birchbox January 2014

Hey everyone, today I'm going over what I got in this month's Birchbox!!


January Birchbox

This month's theme is Go Time!


They included some cards in this month's box!
 

Nail Rock (Red Glitter)
Full Size (0.3 fl oz)-$7.00!

I was super excited to get this in my box after seeing it in a sneak peak! I absolutely love glitter nails and this will help me with my new years resolutions to do more nail art.
 
 
100% Pure Vitamin A & Coenzyme Q10 Wrinkle Smoothing Night Cream
Sample size (0.067 fl oz)-$1.59 Value

100% Pure Super Fruits Reparative Cream
Sample Size (0.067 fl oz)-$1.47 Value
 
100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Sample Size (0.067 fl oz)-$1.27 Value

 I love coffee, so I was psyched to see I'd be getting the eye cream in my box! But since my box preview only showed the eye cream, it was a surprise to see I was also getting two moisturizers!
 
 
INIKA Mineral Eyeshadow (Eternal Marine)
Full Size (0.04 oz)-$20.00 Value!
 
 
With Flash/Without Flash

As you must know by now, I am a lover of Eyeshadow, and I was thrilled when I saw the name of this shade! I love bluey/green shades, but this shade seemed more on the gray side! Still, the shade is quite pretty and it's nice that it can also be used dry or wet as a shadow or eyeliner.

 
Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Crème
Deluxe Size (1.6 oz)-$8.00 Value!

Fekkai is well known for this product, so I'm excited to get it in my box. A little goes a long way (you only need to use about a pea size amount), so this sample will last a long time!


Lifestyle Extra: Ahmad Teas Assorted Teas
(Peach Passion Fruit, English Breakfast, and Mint Mystique)
Deluxe Size (3 bags)-$0.53 Value

I know a lot of people don't like getting tea in their boxes, but I love it! I'm a big tea drinker, and like trying out different brands. I've already used these up, and plan on purchasing another flavor with my Birchbox points in the near future. So until then, keep the tea coming!!
 
Total Paid: $10.00
Total Value: $39.86!

This has got to be the best Birchbox I've gotten by far! It definitely beat Ipsy out of the park this month (post to follow). This was the highest valued box I've received and it contained more full-sized products than normal. This month totally makes up for last month's box!!
  
What did you think of this month's Birchbox?
If you would like to subscribe, please sign up using my referral link here! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment