Friday, January 10, 2014

Urban Decay Spurlge Pt. V

Morning Mermaids!! Urban Decay had put additional items on clearance a few months back, but it's taken me so long to post that a lot of these items are no longer available. But I thought some of you might still be interested in seeing my swatches in case you wanted to look for a similar shade. Enjoy!
 
 
Urban Decay Haul #5

 
Vintage Grind House Double Barrel Sharpener
Retail $10.00 on sale for $5.00!

I have been wanting to purchase their Grind House Sharpener for a little while now, so I'm excited to be able to give this vintage version a whirl!

 
Lip Envy Lip Stain (Greedy)
Retail $17.00 on sale for $4.00!


After trying out The Balm's Staniac in a previous Birchbox, I'm a bit more open to trying lip stains. So since I'm a huge UD fan and the price was right, I figured I'd finally give this one a try! I picked greedy because it was a different shade than other lip stains I've tried, and thought it would go perfectly with my Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint!

 
Vintage Brow Box (Brown Sugar)
Retail $29.00 on sale for $14.00!


I've been wanting to try this for a while now! I typically use an eyebrow pencil, but this has been a nice change. I use this product every day and it works really well. And I just love the cute vintage packaging!!

 
Urbanbrow Setting Gel
Retail $20.00 on sale for $9.00!

It's been a while since I've used a brow gel, so I thought it time to give another one a try! I think I'll be trying this out with my Mary Kay Brow Definer Pencil since my brow powder comes with it's own wax.
 
 
Vintage 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils (Lust, Ransom, Graffiti, Crash,  and Binge )
Retail $19.00 each on sale for $4.00 a piece!

I tried the eyeliner sample from my last order and actually liked it quite a bit! I thought the quality was good enough to warrant spending $4.00 on a full size, so I took the opportunity to try a few other colors!
 
 
Lust
 
 
Ransom
 
 
Graffiti
 
 
Crash
 
 
Binge
 
 

Free Gift With Purchase: All Nighter

This isn't something I would purchase on my own, but since it was free I'll try it out.
 
Free Sample: BB Cream Smart Sample

I love BB Creams, so I'm psyched they included a sample with my order!

If you couldn't tell, I also love collecting eyeliners!
Are you a makeup hoarder? If so, what cosmetic item do you like to collect?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment