Sunday, January 12, 2014

Urban Decay Anarachy Face Case

Hello everyone! Today I am going to show you a Sephora purchase I  made a couple of months ago.  I had a VIB promo code to receive 20% off my purchase, so I took the opportunity to pick up some brush heads for my Clarisonic and the Urban Decay Anarchy Face Case!!


Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head Twin-Pack (Deep Pore)
Retail $40.00

I had been wanting to try the Deep Pore version since I got my Clarisonic. I've been using this brush head for maybe 2 months now and am loving it so far. I like it better than the sensitive brush head that came with my Clarisonic! I also recently picked up the Acne Brush Head Twin-Pack from Groupon, so I will try to see how it compares to the Deep Pore brush head.

 
Urban Decay Anarchy Face Case
Retail $44.00

**This was a limited-edition case exclusive to Sephora and Sephora.com.
However, it is no longer available for sale at this time.**

I decided to pick this face case over the Shattered Face Case because I loved the design of the case and thought the colors would be a perfect for the holidays! But I loved this case so much that I just had to get the Shattered Face Case too! So I'll also be sharing that one with you shortly!

 
Super-Saturated High-Gloss Lip Color: Scandal
Eyeshadow: Redemption, Fray, Vaporize, Provocateur, Revolt
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Perversion
 
 
Blush: Fetish, Quickie
Highlighter: Craze

 
Redemption, Fray, Vaporize, Provocateur, Revolt, Scandal, Perversion, Fetish, Quickie, Craze
(Without Flash/No Primer)
 

Redemption, Fray, Vaporize, Provocateur, Revolt, Scandal, Perversion, Fetish, Quickie, Craze
(With Flash/No Primer)

 
Free Gift With Purchase: VIBS Lips Tote

This tote was a VIBS exclusive gift!
 
 
Free Samples: Dolce & Gabbana The One, CLEAN White Woods, Burberry Brit Rhythm

I love this face case so much! It has just about everything you need to create a complete look!
Plus the colors are perfect to wear this time of year!!

What do you think of the Anarchy Face Case?
If you could create your own face case, what products would you include?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment