Friday, October 25, 2013

Sally Beauty Mini Purchase

Hey guys, today I wanted to show you a couple of things I got from Sally Beauty Supply! I signed up for their membership last month for $5 and in turn received a $5 coupon towards my next purchase. I had to use my coupon by the end of October, so I finally went back with a girlfriend and picked up a couple of items!
 
 
Sally Beauty Mini Purchase
 
 
Ardell Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away Eyelashes (Daring)
Retail $4.99? On sale for $2.49!
 
With Halloween around the corner these would be a great for going out! I just love the pink glitter band!!

 
Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Eye Colour (Caribbean Blue)
Retail $4.99? On sale for $3.49!
 
I am obsessed with baked eye shadows and I spotted this the last time I was there. I just love the color and the price was right, so I finally picked it up.
 
Total Cost: $1.06 including tax after coupon!
 
Do you have a Sally Beauty Supply membership?
Where do you like to shop for your beauty needs?
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment