Friday, October 4, 2013

Urban Decay Limited Edition Nail Color

Today I am so excited to show you my swatches from a couple of polishes from Urban Decay! Urban Decay released two limited edition nail colors and I love them both so much!
I can't wait to see what they come out with next!

 
Addiction

These bottles are fabulous-I love the little skull on top of the polish cap! I also love the polish names-they are so fun!! And I am in love with this color-it's suppose to be a smoky metallic gunmetal, but it appears as though it's a gorgeous green with flecks of gold which might be due to its multidimensional shine.
 
 
Vice

 This color is absolutely gorgeous! I love rich deep purples and Vice was no exception!! This color is super rich and intense!!

I have a hard time choosing between these two shades because I like them both for different reasons. Which one is your favorite? What color would you like to see UD come out with next?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment