Thursday, October 24, 2013

Urban Decay Splurge Pt. IV

Urban Decay was having a 20% off sale, so I finally splurged and got the Vice 2 palette that I've been wanting! And as always I picked up some other goodies as well!
 
 
Urban Decay Haul #4
 

Vice 2
Retail $59.00

It seems the original Vice palette was a big hit, so I was anxious to pick this one up!

 
This palette comes with 20 all-new eyeshadow shades! I love that there are no repeats since you usually get a couple of their most popular colors in these palettes. But I was also drawn to this palette due to the gorgeous packaging-I love that no two palettes are exactly alike since the design is applied by a special process.
 
 
Book of Shadows Vol III Redux
Retail $54.00? on sale for $39.00!
 
This palette is a remake of the original Book of Shadows Vol III. Since I didn't get the original, I was excited to be able to snatch this up!
 
 
The palette contains 16 Eye Shadows and comes with a  24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Zero and Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original!

 
I've never had an eyeshadow palette like this one! When you open the top of the box a scene of NYC pops up! This is so cool-I can't wait to get more like this!


Eyeshadow in Freelove
Retail $18.00

I picked this shade because it's so unique. I have a lot of neutrals, blues, greens, and purples, but nothing like this!

 
Eyeshadow in Omen
Retail $18.00

I looked up swatches of this online and it's so pretty! I'm still one shadow short of being able to fill my Melt palette, so I'll be setting this aside for the time being.
 

Free Gift With Purchase: Build Your Own Palette
 
I don't really need another BYOP, but it was free with a purchase of 2 eye shadows. I prefer the design of my Melt palette, so I might regift this.

 
Free Sample: 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

I already got one of these in my Book of Shadows, but I'm always happy to get freebies! Plus this is actually a really good size for a sample eyeliner. But according to the Cosmetics Cop these liners aren't worth buying, however, since so many people rave about them I'll give it a try!

As you probably can see I'm obsessed with eyeshadow and love collecting eye shadow palettes!
What's your favorite eye shadow palette from any brand?
 Is there a particular type of beauty product you love the most?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment