Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January Glossybox 2014

Hey guys, today I'm finally getting around to showing you what I got in last month's Glossybox!


January Glossybox

 
BALANCE ME (Super Toning Body Wash)
Deluxe Sample (1.7 fl oz)- $7.00 Value!

The scent of this body wash is okay, but I prefer the Anatomicals body cleanser I got in the previous month's Glossybox. However, I can always use a sample size body wash for my gym bag!

 
TONI & GUY HAIR MEETS WARDROBE (Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray)
Deluxe Sample (2.5 fl oz)-$5.51 Value!

I was happy to see this in my box since I've been seeing it in a lot of beauty magazine articles lately. Plus I'm in need of a replacement since I just recently finished the Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray from my July Ipsy Bag. So far I really like this product-it works well and smells nice. Plus the sample size will last me a long time!

 
VICHY (Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream)
Deluxe Sample (0.5 fl oz)-$9.12 Value!

Due to the jar packaging, I'm not thrilled with this item. Luckily, this was the only disappointing item in this month's box.

 
BELLAPIERRE (Mineral Blush in Desert Rose)
Full Size (4 g)-$20.00 Value!

I still have a lot of blush in my makeup collection, so I will be saving this for another time. But the color looks pretty and I like that it's a full size!

 
THE ORIGINAL BEAUTYBLENDER (beautyblender.pure) with Sample BlenderCleanser
Full Size-$19.95 Value!

I am super excited to have gotten one of these in my box! I have been wanting to try a Beauty Blender for some time now!! Plus, it's awesome that it came with a sample bottle of cleanser!!
 
Total Cost: $18.33
Total Value: $61.58!

What do you think of January's Glossybox? 
Are you signed up for Glossybox? If so, what would you like to see in a future box?
 
If you don't receive Glossybox and would like to subscribe, I will be happy to send you an invite!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment