Saturday, February 15, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Hi Sirens! Today I am going to show you a Sephora purchase I made on Cyber Monday.  I had a VIB promo code to receive $20 off my purchase, so I took the opportunity to pick up the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and some other goodies!


Urban Decay Naked 3
Retail $52.00


Naked 3 Palette

 
Gorgeous rose-hued neutrals!!
 
 
Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick (Without Flash)
 
 
Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick (With Flash)
 
 
Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart (Without Flash)
 
 
Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart (With Flash)
 
 
Eyeshadow Primer Potion: Original, Eden, Sin, Anti-Aging
 
 
It's a little disappointing that this palette didn't come with a deluxe sample of just one of these primer potions. But it's nice they gave us a variety in the foil packets.
 
 
SEPHORA COLLECTION 12HR Wear Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil Set
Retail $22.00 on sale for $15.00 ($36.00 Value)!

 
01 Black Lace, 05 Diamonds Are Forever, 13 Tiramisu, 27 Sailor Suit
 
I'm an eyeliner junkie, so I couldn't resist getting these! All the colors are wearable and have great pigmentation!!
 
 
Formula X For Sephora Duo Pack -ASAP Real Nail Lacquer Appliques
Black Friday $10 Deal ($15.00 Value)

 
I thought the Christmas sweater moose design was just too cute! I missed grabbing these during their Black Friday Sale, so I was happy to pick them up on Cyber Monday!

 
Free Gift With Purchase: Cyber Monday Mystery Sample Bag

 
Mystery Bag Samples: Clinique Face Scrub (for men), Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Living Proof Prime Style Extender, Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara, and Clinique Acne Solutions

 
Free Samples: Versace Yellow Diamond Eau de Toilette, Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum, and CLEAN First Blush Eau de Toilette
 
What do you think of my Sephora Cyber Monday purchase?
Have you picked up the Naked 3 palette yet? If not, will you?
Which of the Naked palettes is your favorite?

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment