Monday, February 17, 2014

SEPHORA COLLECTION Advanced Airbrush Set

Hey everyone, today I'm going to show you one of my new makeup brush sets!
 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Advanced Airbrush Set
Retail $65.00 ($170 Value)

 
Airbrush Powder (flat powder), Airbrush Precision Foundation,
Airbrush Concealer, Airbrush Crease, Airbrush Shadow
 
After being so disappointed with the quality of the BH Cosmetics Berry Brush Set I purchased online, I decided I had to buy my next set in person. So I went to my local Sephora inside JCPenny to check out the softness of the brushes and get an associate's opinion. After some consideration, I decided upon this set even though it was a little bit more than I was originally planning on spending. But I am very happy with these brushes and can attest to their quality. This set was definitely worth the investment. If you are looking to purchase a new set of brushes, I highly recommend considering this set.

 
Free Samples: Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub, Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum, and Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette,

And I'm so excited to announce that this purchase made me a VIB ROUGE!!

What makeup brushes do you like to use?
Do you like to buy a complete set or various brushes from different product lines?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment