Friday, February 28, 2014

Urban Decay Shattered Face Case

Hey Mermaids! As you all know I do a lot of my beauty shopping at Sephora, but today I actually have an ULTA purchase to show you! I picked up the Urban Decay Shattered Face Case!
 
 
Urban Decay Shattered Face Case
Retail $44.00 on sale for $29.00!

I wasn't originally planning on getting this since I already picked up the Anarchy Face Case. But I love the other one so much, I knew I'd equally like this one. Plus, my sister pointed out that this one was on sale! And you know me, I do love a sale!!

 
Super-Saturated High-Gloss Lip Color: Lovechild
Eyeshadow: Nameless, Remix, Shakedown, Minor Sin, Bleach
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Zero
 
 
Blush: Overexposed, Temper
Highlighter: Glint
 
 
Nameless, Remix, Shakedown, Minor Sin, Bleach (Without Flash/No Primer)

 
Nameless, Remix, Shakedown, Minor Sin, Bleach (With Flash/No Primer)
 
 
Lovechild, Zero (Without Flash/No Primer)

 
 Lovechild, Zero (With Flash/No Primer)
 
 
Overexposed, Temper, Glint
(Without Flash/No Primer)

 
Overexposed, Temper, Glint
(With Flash/No Primer)
 
 
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. IV Redux
 
I originally purchased this with this order, which put me over $40 to qualify to get the free GWP. However it arrived broken upon receipt. Since ULTA didn't have any left in the store in which to exchange, I had to return it and reorder it online. I will be showing it with my next ULTA purchase.
 

Free Gift With $40 Ulta.com Purchase: 15 pc Beauty Bag ($75 Value)

 
KMS California Hair Stay dry xtreme hairspray, Go Smile Luxury Toothpaste, Dermalogica Active Moist, MELA-D Deepcleansing Brightening Foaming Cream, BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss (Rebel), c. Booth Honey Almond Body Butter, Benefit Total Mositure Facial Cream/The Porefessional Duo, Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC + (Medium), Carol's Daughter Hair Milk, Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum, AHAVA Time To Smooth Age Control Even Tone Moisturizer, One Direction Our Moment Eau De Parfum, and Prada Candy Eau De Parfum
 

Free Samples: Variety Sampler
(Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream, Matrix Biolage Styling Blow-in Control Shape Memory Cream, and Anthony Glycolic Facial Cleanser)


I like that the Shattered Face Case has more new and exclusive shades compared to the Anarchy Face Case. But I love the design of the packaging of the Anarchy Face Case more. It is so hard to choose a favorite!!

What do you think of the Shattered Face Case?
Do you prefer it to the Anarchy Face Case?



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment