Friday, February 21, 2014

Sephora VIB Rouge Welcome Kit

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to show you a Sephora purchase containing my Rouge Welcome Kit!
 

Sephora Haul


SEPHORA COLLECTION Fishnet Hair Ties
Retail $8.50 on sale for $5.00!

These hair ties have been all the rage, so I wanted to check them out for myself. Unfortunately I got my hair cut shortly after, so I haven't had the chance to try them out yet.
 
 
Urban Decay Nail Color (Zodiac)
Retail $15.00

I loved the last two polishes I got from Urban Decay, so I had to pick up this color! Give me green and glitter any day!!

 
Nails Inc. Bling It On Kit (Rebel)
Retail $25.00 on sale for $7.00!

This is the kit I used for my New Year's Eve Nails. I love the edgy vibe of this kit and that I can reuse the appliques.

 
I'm a VIB ROUGE!!!
 
 
Your Complimentary Welcome Kit (Rouge Welcome Kit)
 
 
VIB ROUGE ALL-ACCESS PASS
 
 
Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick (Bite For VIB ROUGE)
 

I loved that we got an exclusive color for achieving Rouge status!
 
 
100 point perk reward: Chloe See By Chloe

Love the scent and cute bottle design!

 
Free Deluxe Sample: Aqua Di Parma Acqua Nobile Gelsomino Roller Ball Mini

 
My sample arrived with the top screwed off and half the contents leaked out!
 Since the item couldn't be replaced, Sephora gave me 25 beauty insider points!!

 
Free Samples: Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette, Cartier Declaration Eau de Toilette, and Ermenegildo Zegna UOMO Eau de Toilette

Are you a VIB Rouge?
Do you think it's worth spending $1,000 in a calendar year to achieve Rouge status?
Why or why not?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment