Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sephora Sale Splurge

Evening Mermaids! Sephora had a special promo to get two deluxe samples instead of one, so I decided to pick up a few things in the sale section!


Disney Collection Ariel Whatcha-Nail-Callit 6 Piece Nail Set
Retail $24.50 on sale for $17.00!

I missed out on the limited-edition Storybook Palette, so I decided to finally snatch up the nail polish set while it was still available! I love The Little Mermaid so much, and this set just thrills the Polish Junkie in me! I will be doing a separate post with the complete set of swatches at a later point.

 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Purifying Cleansing Gel
Retail $12.00 on sale for $5.00!

This cleanser was such a good value for the price-I can't wait to try it out!

 
Formula X For Sephora Duo Pack- ASAP Real Nail Lacquer Appliques
Retail $10.00 on sale for $5.00!

I decided to pick up another pack for my sister, Erica, since the price was too good!

 
100 Point Perk Reward: Formula X For Sephora New Neutrals

I chose this because I've been wanting to try Sephora's new nail lacquer line and thought this would be the perfect neutral shade!

  
Free Deluxe Samples: Chloe See By Chloe Perfumed Body Lotion & Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Butterfly Body Lotion

I picked the Chloe See By Chloe Perfumed Body Lotion to go with the perfume. And the Hanae Mori Body Lotion packaging just looked too cute!

 
Free Samples: Gucci Guilty Black, Lancôme La vie est belle, and Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash

What did you think of the Sephora and Disney Collaboration?
Which Disney collection was your favorite?
What Disney collection would you like to see come out next?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment